The website uses three main types of cookies
By continuing to browse, you agree to the necessary cookies. You can also agree to other cookies.
UAB “OLD LT“ COOKIES POLICY
2. Cookies are used when you visit the Website in order to provide you with content and functions that are tailored to your specific needs.
What are cookies?
4. The social networking accounts managed by the Company, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., are subject to the cookie policies of these social networks.
6. Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you can change your browser settings to inform you when a cookie is activated or updated, to select which cookies are allowed and which are not allowed, or to set all cookies to block.
7. If necessary, use your browser's help function to make the right settings, for example:
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d#ie=ie-10)
Cookie settings in Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies)
Cookie settings for Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&ref_topic=14666)
Cookie settings for Safari web and iOS (https://support.apple.com/lt-lt/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac).
8. However, the Company warns you that if you disable or restrict the acceptance of cookies in your web browser, you may not be able to use some of the Company's or other websites' services or features, i.e. you may not be able to access certain website features, personalised (customised) settings and services.
How does the Company ensure the security of your personal data?
9. Your personal data collected by cookies is processed in accordance with the legislation in force in the Republic of Lithuania regulating the protection of personal data. In accordance with them, the Company applies security measures to prevent the unauthorised disclosure and use of your personal data.
Description of cookies used on the Company's website
10. Cookies allow you to recognise that you have visited the Website in the past, help to collect statistical data on the traffic of visitors to the Website, and enable you to browse the Website comfortably. For the purposes of administering the Website and diagnosing server malfunctions, the IP addresses of visitors' computers may also be used (an IP address is a unique code that identifies a computer on networks). It may be used to identify a visitor and collect various demographic information. For all these purposes, the Company uses the following cookies:
11. If you have any questions regarding the Policy or the Company's processing of personal data, you may contact the contacts listed in Section 1 of the Policy in a manner convenient to you.